Myers Cocktail - One of My "Best-Kept Medical Secrets"
There is a treatment provided in my office effective for treating ailments such as fatigue and flu-like symptoms. Also, it can help provide immune health support and boost your energy. It is all-natural, and my patients refer to it as one of my best-kept medical secrets. The vitamins and supplements we use are clinically effective and pure. Traditional medicine doctors will not tell you about this treatment.
What Is the Myers Cocktail?
The Myers Cocktail is a blend of vitamins and minerals delivered via intravenous infusion (IV). It’s administered directly into the bloodstream to avoid absorption issues in the digestive system. IV therapy enables delivery of a higher dose of nutrients than you can receive by mouth. Dr. John Myers developed the cocktail in the 1970s.
Myers Cocktail Ingredients
The ingredients were selected to help people with acute and chronic illnesses whose bodies can’t absorb the nutrients orally. Each of these nutrients naturally occurs in our bodies.
- Magnesium is vital for producing energy, glycolysis, and the synthesis of RNA and DNA. Also, it contributes to structural bone development.
- Calcium maintains the strength of our bones and teeth and benefits people who are immunocompromised and those with osteoporosis.
- Vitamin B12 is necessary for the nervous system and circulation. Higher levels of B12 helps to reduce depression, stress, and fatigue, and helps improve nail, skin, and hair health.
- Vitamin B6 helps adrenal function, the nervous system, and metabolic processes.
- Vitamin B5, also known as pantothenic acid, helps improve conditions such as asthma, allergies, acne, and many other illnesses.
- B-complex niacin, riboflavin, and thiamin can all benefit cholesterol levels and cardiovascular health.
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) helps with growth, development, and repairing body tissues.
Many people don’t receive enough of these vitamins from food intake because the digestive system is not absorbing them properly. If you want to learn more, contact my office and schedule an appointment.